Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Look Back Pt 11- Thursday, June 14th

Winter




Goldie-The Mack

"The Mack"- 1973

Goldie and his younger brother, Olinga, work it out.

 "You really don't understand do you?

Hey man don't you realize in order for us to make this thing work man we've got to get rid of the pimps and the pushers and the prostitutes and then start all over again clean."

"Yeah but nobody's pushing me anywhere ok. I mean not you, not the cops, nobody man. I mean you wanna get rid of the pushers I'll help you. But don't send your people left to me."

"Oh come on John, can't you see that we can't get rid of one without getting rid of the other. We gotta come down on both of them at the same time in order for this whole thing to work for the people."

"Yeah but nobody's closing me out of my business."


Firecrackers
Based on a true story.
Bored kids on a ranch w firecrackers.






No comments: