Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Look Back Pt 10- Wednesday, June 13th

We are at double digits for posts now!

Today's offering is left overs from my video game days. ( R.I.P. )

The first two were studies/ roughs of the main human villain for Monolith's Aliens vs Predator 2.


General Rykov. A hard nosed, surly guy.






 And this is from 2004's Lemony Snicket's game.

A power meter for your character aptly named the misery meter.
Oh, the tongue in cheek joke of making a misery meter for a video game.






And now a tangent...
Video games. Never what it should have been after all those years.
I loved the people I worked with. Most of them. Found some good friends along the way.
I'm sure they feel the same. The ones that don't...?

"I don't care if you like me or not...'cuz I LIKE ME." - Bernie Mac